Innovation Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer ( R-00073455 )
Leidos is seeking an Innovation Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. As a Cloud Engineer on this program, you will design, develop, and implement a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to use cloud capabilities. This position will work with the program as a whole to offer innovative solutions to improve the business of our customer. The Innovation Team will research and recommend highly innovative technologies across all teams. This team will assess the maturity level of the Technology, its capabilities and identify where innovation as a solutions could be offered to our customer
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific requirements.
- Support the development of enterprise software solutions within AWS.
- Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have active TS/SCI with Poly
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure -as-code concepts.
- Understanding of aspects of architect and design enterprise cloud solutions and AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, System Engineering/ Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Extensive experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Extensive experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies (Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Sonar Lint, and Junit.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- In-depth experience with AWS Console, CLI, and manage services utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as a code in an automated fashion
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile development methods
- Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate level (AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
- At least 2 years of C2S experience
- Cloud formation
- Server less architectures and implementations
- Big data solutions for data lake implementations (Elasticsearch)
- Managing complex Sponsor relationships and requirements gathering
- Experience with support and delivery to an Azure cloud environment
- Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
- Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption