DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
If you're interested in being a part of an extraordinary mission, working with our customer who runs the DoD’s largest supercomputing centers and operating some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, we could use your experience and enthusiasm! You will be providing your system monitoring expertise to ensure DoD scientists have reliable access to these critical resources. You will be directly supporting the warfighter.
All of your work will be performed on customer site at the Army Core of Engineers Engineering Research and Development Center (ERDC), Vicksburg, MS and an Interim Secret Clearance is required to begin work on the program.
So, what will you be doing in this role?
- Operate and monitor all HPCMP and DSRC systems and computing infrastructure assets within the DSRCs. This includes 100% of all network, data storage, web services, asset management, and other DSRC and Enterprise systems.
- Includes the major HPC systems except for the base level Operating System (OS) and management software stack(s) provided and maintained by a system vendor or original equipment manufacturer (OEM)
- Call for assistance upon detection of a problem and record issue and resolution in the event log
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by Computer Operations Management
- Execute effective and methodical monitoring
- Keep management informed of any issues
These are the required qualifications...
- Must hold an active in scope SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain Interim SECRET eligibility prior to start. (US Citizenship required)
- Must hold a HS diploma with a minimum of 8 years related experience or AS +6, or BA +4, or MS +2.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
HITSUPay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.