Airborne Sensor Operator
The Airborne Maintenance and Integration Division within the Airborne Solutions Operation of Leidos currently has multiple opportunities for Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination Field Service Representative (PED FSR) supporting a Contractor Owned/Contractor Operated manned ISR program that will be based OCONUS.
Leidos will deploy PED FSR support for ISR aircrafts that will provide multi-source data collection supporting real-time operations and post-mission analysis. The PED FSR will be responsible for collecting and analyzing information while safely and effectively functioning as an aircrew member on a multi-position aircraft. Selected candidates will primarily work with COMINT and ELINT data.
The position will be located at Fort Gordon, GA and is not a deployed/rotating position.
- The PED FSR will be responsible for routine and dynamic target area assessment using SIGINT systems while providing analysis and distribution of multi-source fusion information via PED infrastructure.
- Possess a combination of maturity, skill and experience to function safely and effectively as a PED FSR member in an ISR environment.
- Operate SIGINT and ELINT mission profiles.
- Execute all assigned preflight, flight, and post flight duties as required to effectively operate an assigned sensor suite supporting customer missions. This includes mission planning, pre-briefings, mission system inspection, operation, troubleshooting, post-flight inspections, debriefings, intelligence product preparation and distribution, and mission documentation.
- PED FSR will generate correlated and/or fused ISR products, respond to multiple echelons of command-validated requirements and adhere to prescribed multi-discipline ISR TTPs
- PED FSR will use analytical techniques, web-enabled capabilities, databases and applications to provide multi-ISR discipline products and PED support within prescribed timelines
- PED FSR will conduct multidiscipline ISR collection management activities, track validation and satisfaction of collection requirements and RFIs
- BA/BS Degree and 2+ years experience. Additional experience of 5+ years operating SIGINT systems from a PED environment may be used in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license
- Must read, write, speak and understand English
- Must possess an active DOD security clearance at the TOP SECRET level
- Must have the ability to pass a CI Polygraph jdc: Ability to pass a CI poly
- Must show demonstrable interpretation and analysis with COMINT and ELINT systems
- Previous intelligence or operations experience providing analysis of multi-source information
- Must be able to successfully accomplish PED mission training
- Must be able to obtain a CI Polygraph in order to perform mission operations
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process
- Advanced signals analysis experience
- Airborne COMINT, TECHELINT and OPELINT experience
- Strong understanding of frequency agile signals
- Experience with joint cryptologic operations
- Air-to-Air and Air-to-Ground communication coordination experience
- Previous ISR mission/intelligence product support experience
- Previous ISR and or instructor/evaluator experience in a combat environment
- Understanding of US Army PED network architecture
AirborneISRPay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.