VTC Operator ( R-00034760 )
VTC Operators serve as the interface with the customer for all aspects of video operations. They assist customers with the establishment of video teleconferences as well as perform first tier troubleshooting with VTC issues that may arise. These individuals typically work in a Video Operations Center.
- They assist customers with the establishment of video teleconferences as well as perform first tier troubleshooting with VTC issues that may arise.
- These individuals typically work in a Video Operations Center.
- VTC Operators at the Tier 1 level are required to have a thorough understanding of VTC operations and possess customer service skills.
- Configure, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Tandberg/Cisco & Polycom systems for video teleconferencing & multi-point meetings in classified and unclassified environments.
- Manage and operate Cisco & Polycom MCUs, Cisco VCS Controllers, Expressways, and Gatekeepers. They interface with customers at all levels and are required to be able to respond to customer issues courteously and efficiently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a total of 4 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 4 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 2 years, a Bachelors’ and 1 years, a Masters and 0 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Must have one of the following certifications: Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco VTC Gateways, AMX, CompTIA A+, Security+
- This position IS a rotating Panama Schedule.
**This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am**