Systems Operator ( R-00066748 )
Leidos has an immediate need for a Systems Operator at at Medical Education and Training Command (METC), Ft. Sam Houston Texas.
Under close supervision you will perform first line technical support to AHLTA/CHCS customers with questions regarding account administration, distribution of software and documentation, applications, system, and network status. May answer simple technical or functional questions and perform minor troubleshooting regarding use of CHCS and AHLTA. Use established detailed guidelines and assist higher level technicians with on-site installations. Provide support to users in helping them navigate/use software applications and troubleshoot/resolve problems. If unable to handle requests, collect and document necessary information for the appropriate specialist, higher level personnel or tiered support. Follow detailed administrative procedures and processes and support requests accurately and in a timely manner. Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing MHS clinical systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance. Attend training sessions as required (DoD, Service, MTF, and/or Corporate) and participate in special projects/data calls as required.
Site Administration Tasks to include
- AHLTA/CHCS, DII System administration
- scheduled backup Support System Upgrades (Hardware / Software / Firmware)
- Assist System Engineering with monitoring
- System Performance and Management of identified bottlenecks
- Assist Software Engineering / TIER III with resolution of data integrity issues.
- Maintain MHS approved interfaces between MHS IT Systems (CHCS/AHLTA) in coordination with primary vendor Provide onsite support for testing, evaluation and implementation of new customer approved CHCS/AHLTA system enhancements
- Provide Reporting and Documentation (Data calls, Downtime, MICCB, FSW updates) Plan, coordinate, and participate in major system events Perform technical escalation Log Remedy tickets with the DHA GSC as required for support of CHCS/AHLTA issues which cannot be resolved locally. Provide follow-up to onsite customers of DHA GSC Remedy tickets in an open status. Support special projects Other duties as assigned directly support CHCS/AHLTA
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior experience.
- Successful completion of an ADPII security clearance investigation prior to your start date with Leidos.
- Meet the DOD 8570 certification requirement by obtaining and verifying your Security + certification prior to or within 6 months of your start date.