Junior Computer Scientist
Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Junior Computer Scientist that will provide full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality, web/graphic user interface development, and database support. Seeking a self-starter, who is resourceful, thinks out of the box and can work both independently, as well as part of a team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, mission critical program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years of prior relevant software development experience or master’s degree with two (2) years of relevant Software development lifecycle experience.
- Two (2) years of Java development experience.
- Within the last three (3) years, a minimum of three (3) years’ experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under Redhat Linux Operating system.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and RESTful web services.
- Experience with Oracle or other relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- Experience using version control (Git preferred).
Security Clearance requirement:
- All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye).
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXCEL API, Shell Scripting).
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration
CONMDPay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.