Cyber Intelligence Training Specialist
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Intelligence Group uses a wide range of capabilities in Digital Modernization, Mission Software Systems, and enabling technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to support our customers’ mission to defend against evolving threats around the world. Our team’s focus is ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving security landscape and succeed in their pursuit to protect people and critical assets.
Your greatest work is ahead!
Leidos is hiring for a Cyber Intelligence Training Specialist supporting the U.S. Army. You will provide training management, student enrollment, facility coordination, ATRRS management, and Defense Travel System processing for Active and Reserve Component Cyber Mission Force (CMF) (and non-CMF) training and exercises. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping Army Cyber Command develop and facilitate mission-relevant training to enhance readiness of the operational force. This position is contingent upon contract award.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform Training and Readiness Oversight (TRO) and identify and recommend innovative solutions to training issues, including but not limited to course development, marketing, use of data analytics to enhance training experience, and improved use of information technology (IT) planning for training.
- Provide instruction on intelligence support to cyber operations, with focus on execution of Information Advantage Activities that will allow Program to gain and maintain an Information Advantage to enable Decision Dominance.
- Provide instruction on use of intelligence tools to conduct intelligence analysis of cyberspace threats and engaging the Intelligence Collection Planning Cycle in support of cyberspace operations. Identifies and addresses ad hoc training requirements to support Program G2 and G3 operations.
- Provide support to the development of individual and collective intelligence training tasks.
- Develop and maintain educational environments that enhance intelligence capabilities, Provide Mobile Training Team (MTT) courses to the service component, subordinate units, and requesting units.
- Provide a course capability on U.S. Army Training Development Capability (TDC) / U.S. Army Training Information System (ATIS).
- Develop, update, and maintain course materials and associated documents in accordance with U.S. Army Doctrine Reference Publication 1-03 The Army Universal Task List, U.S. Army Training and Evaluation Outlines (T&EOs), TDC / ATIS policies, and Program local standards.
- Deliverables include, but not limited to: white papers and research papers on topics of interest to Program or the cyberspace community; development of Programs of Instruction (POIs) and Lesson Plans that allow for effective content delivery; handling Course Administrative Data (CAD) documents; development of other course materials, to include training aids and class manuals, visual presentations, evaluation rubrics, and technical models; provide executive summary of training to ARCYBER or appropriate leadership; develop Lessons Learned documents. Dissemination, collection, and assessment of student self-assessment metrics, to include after action reviews (AARs), End of Course Critiques, Module Reviews, and surveys, to evaluate the data collected and identify emerging trends in students’ learning experience.
- Provide feedback and development capabilities on the application of simulation-based training in a synthetic environment.
- Integrate relevant real-world operational models, concepts, and examples in course materials, presentations, and practical exercises.
- Provide distance learning instruction via government approved learning management system to include current and future courses as determined by the government.
- Attend key Program battle rhythm events, including, but not limited to Program Operations and Intelligence (O&I) updates and ARCYBER G-2 ACE production meetings.
- Provide Knowledge Management and Account Management functions, including but not limited to developing student accounts, loading course materials, and student enrollment.
- Provide facility management services, including but not limited to physical security, work orders, federal compliance, and procurement.
- Enable remote, distance learning technologies, including, but not limited to, communications checks, MS Teams channels, cameras, speakers, projectors, and overall classroom environment. Provides video production, as appropriate, to include editing in support of course delivery.
What does Leidos need from me?
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) security clearance required. Must be U.S. Citizen.
- Minimum of one year experience supporting cyber intelligence-related training development and facilitation.
- Requires current DOD 8140 (8570) IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CySA+, CND, or Security+ CE) and IAM III certification (CISM or CISSP).
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.