The Defense Group at Leidos has an opening for a Senior Technician to work with our customer at the Joint DoD Complex, Suffolk VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) conduct capability assessments, system of systems interoperability assessments as well as Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) datacentricity assessments. The candidate will support JAD technical projects as defined in Primary Responsibilities below at the JAD Technical Assessment Branch.
This is an upcoming position for the new JAD contract award with a start date in late August 2023.
- Provide technical expertise in interpreting, implementing, and documenting government technical requirements and compliance.
- Support the development and implementation of complex engineering designs to integrate, demonstrate, test and assess emerging technology capabilities and warfighter solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years related experience; Associate’s degree with 7+ years related experience; or 10+ years related experience.
- Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret clearance.
- Experience supporting military or related C5I system planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of engineering specialties, including networks, communications, and cloud platforms.
- Capability of writing at the collegiate level and capability in the use of word processing and presentation software required.
- Experience with Zero Trust capabilities for the Secure Interoperability Tactical Environment (SITE).
- Experience with Edge Cloud Computing in a Disconnected, Denied, Intermittent, Limited (DDIL) environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.