Customer Experience Representative
Eaton’s ES AMER PCS PCD division is currently seeking a Customer Experience Representative .
This role is hybrid and based in Ellisville, MO. No relocation assistance will be provided for this role.
The expected annual salary range for this role is $48750.03 - $71500.04 a year.
Please note the salary information shown above is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate skills, experience, and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
What you’ll do:
The incumbent is responsible for providing Eaton customers, distributors, end users, potential customers and Field Sales with product, delivery, pricing, claims/returns and program information. Manages customer orders, including order entry and order changes. Expedites orders and shipments with operations. Responsible for maintaining accurate customer information, validating price, verifying order terms and conditions, confirming routing rules and entering shipment, quantity and date information. Emphasis is on world class customer service that is a competitive weapon and contributes to the growth of the business.
This position routinely interacts with internal and external customers, some of whom may be dissatisfied. The incumbent works in a fast-paced and changing environment. The incumbent is required to manage orders in an environment with multiple business systems. The incumbent is empowered to make decisions within defined limits. The position operates in a global business environment, dealing with diverse viewpoints and cultures. The incumbent manages high visibility accounts that are strategic to the organization, large in size or complex in nature. The incumbent may be called upon to share knowledge or to make occasional field visits. The focus is on error-free order management, same-day order entry and process-driven continuous improvement.
• Partners with customer contacts and Field Sales to provide exceptional service. Acts as a liaison between the customer and Operations.
• Applies extensive knowledge of business processes and systems to excel at the following: expedite orders to prevent customer line downs or machine downtime; process emergency and/or expedited orders and shipments in a timely manner; provide customers and/or distributors with product information; and prepare price quotations.
• Accepts and processes written and verbal orders, following established business rules
• Enters new orders from customers through multiple order entry systems, with emphasis on error-free order management and same-day order entry. Enters changes and cancellations from customers through multiple order entry systems, using established business rules. Emphasis is on error-free order management and same-day order entry.
• Proactively communicates in a timely manner with external customers about order verification, order status, pricing and shipment status. Communicates in a timely manner with operations to verify lead times, schedule customer orders according to their delivery needs and communicate special handling requests.
• Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving. Regularly participates in cross-functional teams to solve recurring customer issues.
• Fosters an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Norelocation assistance will be provided for candidates that reside outside a 50-mile radius of Ellisville, MO. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Ellisville, MO will be considered. Active-Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing strategies, as well as business unit goals.
- Data entry skills, including proofreading, MS Word and Excel.
- Team-oriented problem-solving skills and corrective action methodology.
- Negotiation and conflict management skills; professional presence.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.
We know that good benefit programs are important to employees and their families. Eaton provides various Health and Welfare benefits as well as Retirement benefits, and several programs that provide for paid and unpaid time away from work. Click here (https://www.eaton.com/content/dam/eaton/company/careers/US%20Benefits%20updated%2010.24.22.pdf) for more detail: Eaton Benefits Overview. Please note that specific programs and options available to an employee may depend on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.