Senior Technology Support Specialist (110115230)
The more the healthcare system changes, the more certain values count. Like quality, patient-centered care, compassion and a dedication to go the extra mile. As part of the Optum team, you will assist our clients' requirements in the United States. Developing different skills in a variety of settings. You'll gain a deep sense of satisfaction knowing that you're helping to create a more efficient and effective healthcare system for all.
UnitedHealth Group IT Remote Client Operations provides a diverse and comprehensive array of infrastructure services designed to advance improved health and well-being for our customers, and to benefit UnitedHealth Group employees across the enterprise. Comprised of the Maintenance and Provisioning teams, RCO has over 300 resources across the globe and offices worldwide.
- Windows Desktop support experience - 3+ yrs
- Experience using Altiris/SSCM toolsets and remote desktop support tools – 2+ yrs
- Experience with Networking Principles
- Customer service experience – 2+ yrs a
- Experience with MS Office Suite required
- ISO 27001 Knowledge is a plus
- BPO Experience 1+ yrs.
- Spanish and English proficiency.
- Overtime may be required to meet project commitments.
- 3+ years experience in desktop support, with focus on remote support tools
- 1+ years experience in use of systems management tools such as SMS or Altiris
- Solid troubleshooting skills, able to find the root cause of issues and rectify it
- Superior customer service skills, able to interact with a wide range of customers
- Ability to work on multiple issues or projects concurrently
- Provide remote technical support to employee’s computers at UnitedHealth Group and Optum.
- Diagnosis of issue severity and proper troubleshooting of incident.
- Incident resolution using knowledge management tool and documented processes and procedures.
- Executing tasks necessary for computer replacement and data recovery.
- Participate in process improvement projects.
- Experience in providing superior service-oriented desktop support.
- Enjoys challenging troubleshooting situations and pays attention to details.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently while being part of a decentralized team.
- IT Asset management (Asset Lifecycle Stages - End to End process flow) both software and hardware
- Vendor management
- Inventory management
- Facilitate for documents fillings, releasing and receiving of documents such as Delivery Receipt, Exit Clearance, Asset Movement form, Gate pass etc.
- Facilitate RCO Shipping Center (DDT) tickets received for New Hire, Break Fix, Mixed Build, Lifecycle Migration machine issuance
- Facilitate any email and call concerns or query
- Facilitate receiving new deliveries and disposal activity
- Facilitate Service Termination tickets received for those assets subject to recover back to stock
- Facilitate any RCO and Voice provisioning request such as offline machine replenishment, cisco phone deployment. Gather information and give the task to AFS (Asset Field Services) to execute
- Conduct Weekly and Quarterly Stock Reconciliation Audit
- Conduct Half Yearly IT Asset Registry vs Finance Asset Registry Reconciliation
- Plan and schedule the asset movement request received from manager and give it to AFS to execute the machine set up, seat arrangement etc.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We build an organization, around one big goal; to make the health system work better for everyone. So whether it's how we use the vast amount of health information that has been universally accumulated, or how we guide health or lifestyle decisions, or how we manage pharmaceutical benefits for millions of people, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and discover new ways to serve people. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together the brightest minds and pioneering ideas about where the health system should go to achieve its greatest potential.
Which for you means working in highly productive teams that tackle the most sophisticated problems that really matter. Optum, incredible ideas in an incredible company and a unique opportunity to do the best work of your life.sm
Diversity Creates a Healthier Atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is a positive experience and equal opportunity employer for all qualified candidates who will be considered for openings without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Key Words: IT, Help Desk, Engineer, Desktop Support, Customer Service, Networking, Bilingual, Bogota, Colombia