Provider Data Analyst - Remote (107905941)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 10 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
We offer paid training. The hours during training will be 9:00am to 6:00pm CST Monday to Friday. Rotating Saturdays. Training will be conducted virtually from your home.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday to Friday. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Maintain a successful working relationship between LHI and network providers through working with many varied clinical delivery systems. Being able to understand and identify the best alignment of appointment requirements to clinical times available within the varied clinical delivery systems. Communicate with internal customers to ensure the most efficient use of time to accomplish department goals and contract requirements.
- Assess and resolve scheduling concerns, developing and implementing solutions in many varied clinical delivery systems.
- Manage urgent scheduling needs and frequently shift priorities in order to maximize resources and capabilities to effectively support customer needs.
- Negotiate days and times that align provider needs, LHI business objectives, and veteran’s availability.
- Review qualified providers in the current provider network. Manually assign and schedule appointments, while analyzing cost and scheduling timeliness to meet contractual expectations.
- Continually communicate with Veteran Services, Provider Network Management, and other departments to accomplish mission tasks related to scheduling procedures.
- Maintain constant awareness of queue status in order satisfy internal queue calls related to veteran reschedules, urgent provider updates, and miscellaneous order issues.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Associates Degree (or higher) business, marketing and communications or healthcare related field or equivalent experience or experience and/or applicable military experience
- 1+ years of related experience (provider relations, network management, customer service)
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office programs, Adobe or equivalent
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Business, Marketing and Communications or healthcare related field
- 1+ years related experience (provider relations, network management, customer service)
- Medical, dental, or healthcare insurance experience
- National Career Readiness Certificate
- Medical or dental knowledge
- Database experience/education
- Knowledge of Veteran’s Compensation and Claims Process
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $20.77 - $36.88. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $22.93 - $40.58. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, #YELLOW