Mission Content Data Manager TS/SCI POLY--AGCMS
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description
The Content Manager is responsible for sustainment of ATS Geospatial Content Management System (AGCMS) and will manage all aspects of analyst generated spatial data for NGA. The system utilizes ESRI products to manage storage, discovery, access, dissemination, and processing in a cloud environment
- Ensure content management practices, technology and data structure meet internal or external customer requirements.
- Provide data guidance to maintain data currency and adherence to standards, develops workflows, implements system modifications, and oversee daily system management to ensure customer access and continuous operations.
- Replicate data changes between cloud and location-based servers to reduce data access latency and maintain currency across all data nodes.
- Provide support on both Windows and Linux across 3 security domains (UC2S, SC2S, and TC2S).
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience with Python programming language
- Demonstrated technical skills with data management and working knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS).
- ArcGIS Server, GeoServer
- Familiarity with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards-based web services such as Web Map Service (WMS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Feature Service (WFS), Web Processing Service (WPS), and Web Map Tile Service (WMTS).
- Excellent communication skills that will be utilized to inform members of the Intelligence Community.
- Active TS/SCI.
- PostGres RDS and/or Voyager Search
- End user AGCMS experience
- NGA Mission / GIS experience
- AWS Experience
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.