Data Analyst I
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Interaction with key stakeholders on regular basis
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise by analyzing and investigating
- Execute exploratory data analysis and story-boarding for Campaign Performance Analysis, Reporting Package and Population Analysis etc.
- Uses pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Works exclusively within a specific knowledge area (Custom Campaigns)
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
**ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION**
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Quantitative or related field
- 3+ years of Experience in SQL/SAS with analysis experience, programming, and reporting with a solid understanding of data storage structures
- Experience working with reporting (Advance Excel/PowerPoint Presentation) and analyzing large amounts of data
- Experience driving process improvements, workflows, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes requirements
- Experience in project management
- Experience in Netezza
- Problem solving
- Analytical skills
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.