Data Analyst - Remote in Minnetonka, MN
If you are located within commutable distance from 9700 Healthcare Lane Minnetonka, MN 55343, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* (work from home) as you take on some tough challenges.
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealthcare, a UnitedHealth Group company, provides network - based health and well - being benefits and services for employers and consumers nationwide. We use our strength, diversity and innovation to improve the lives of the millions of people who receive our unique products and services. And our endless pursuit for excellence in everything we do extends to your career as well. Join us today for an inspired and purposeful mix of professional growth opportunities and personal rewards.
This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday- Friday. Employees are required to work our normal business hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime and or/weekends. Employees are required to have flexibility to work in the office 1-2 times per month. Our office is located at – 9700 Healthcare Lane Minnetonka, MN 55343
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
- Analyzing data for accuracy and errors
- Identify and research missing data from various sources
- Administering bonus payments to external brokers on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensuring accurate payments are delivered in a timely manner
- Conducting company and government reporting
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of commission, compensation or data analyst experience
- Experience analyzing raw data from various sources
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (Ability to do v look ups, pivot tables, formulas)
- Ability to work onsite 1-2 times per month per business need
- Ability to work our normal business hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Access or similar (ability to create queries and review data)
- Reside within commutable distance from 9700 Healthcare Lane Minnetonka, MN 55343
- Required to have a dedicated work area established that is separated from other living areas and provides information privacy
- Ability to keep all company sensitive documents secure (if applicable)
- Must live in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high-speed internet connection or leverage an existing high-speed internet service
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Ability to positively influence team members
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Quality focused
- Decision making skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem solving
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Military & Veterans find your next mission: We know your background and experience is different and we like that. UnitedHealth Group values the skills, experience and dedication that serving in the military demands. In fact, many of the values defined in the service mirror what the UnitedHealth Group culture holds true: Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance. Whether you are looking to transition from active duty to a civilian career, or are an experienced veteran or spouse, we want to help guide your career journey. Learn more at https://uhg.hr/transitioning-military
Learn how Teresa, a Senior Quality Analyst, works with military veterans and ensures they receive the best benefits and experience possible. https://uhg.hr/vet
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of healthcare. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.