Data Analyst - Remote
At UnitedHealthcare, we’re simplifying the health care experience, creating healthier communities and removing barriers to quality care. The work you do here impacts the lives of millions of people for the better. Come build the health care system of tomorrow, making it more responsive, affordable and equitable. Ready to make a difference? Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Collaborate with business partners to capture and document rules
- Turn Business Requirements into Technical Requirements
- Partner with engineering teams to ensure technical requirements meets business needs
- Analyze and trouble shoot issues
- Establish standards and best practices for managing fee sources and fee schedules (e.g. versioning, quality controls)
- Coordinate go-live/deployment activities including execution of deployments plans and checklist
- Resolve report, data, tool/application issues submitted by business partners, end-users, and Apps team
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics
- 1+ years of experience in translating business requirements into technical requirements
- 1+ years of experience in analysis of business processes, workflows, and process improvements
- 1+ years of experience in unit and system testing
- Business-side experience with IT partners, or IT-side experience with Business partners
- Entry to Intermediate level experience in SQL
- Entry to Intermediate level experience in Excel
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Health Administration, Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing within an agile (i.e., Scrum) framework
- Solid understanding of Physician or Facility Pricing
- Solid communication and collaboration skills when working with stakeholders to drive change
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Work with a Fortune 5 organization that’s serving millions of people as we transform health care with bold ideas. Bring your energy for driving change for the better. Help us improve health access and outcomes for everyone, as we work to advance health equity, connecting people with the care they need to feel their best. As an industry leader, our commitment to improving lives is second to none.
Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $54,400 to $97,000. The salary range for Connecticut/Nevada/New York City residents is $60,000 to $106,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.