Assc Data Engineerng Anlyst
The HL7 Interface Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and supporting HL7 interfaces between customers, both external and internal, and Optum's integration platforms. The Engineer will work in a team, but will have individual assignments that he/she will work on independently.
Engineers are expected to work under aggressive schedules, be self-sufficient, work within established standards, and be able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously. Candidates must be willing to work in a 24/7 environment and will be on-call as needed for critical issues.
* Analyze data exchange requirements
* Build, test, and document interfaces
* Troubleshoot issues in existing interfaces
* Develop and enhance existing processes for building interfaces
* Support project calls/meetings, Interact with customers
* Develop and deploy interface code as needed
* Perform maintenance tasks as needed in the interface environment
* Interface Analysis
* Interface Design, Development, and Delivery
* Interface Validation
* Interface Go-Live and Transition to Support
* Provider Enrollments
* Enhancements / maintenance as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
* HL7 version 2.x
* HL7 version 3
* CDA (Clinical Document Architecture) standards
* HL7 Integration Engine - InterSystems Ensemble / IRIS, Infor Cloverleaf, or NextGen Mirth
* Good oral and written communication skills.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.