We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
HYBRID: Qualified candidates (in or near hub locations listed below) should plan to spend time working from home and some time working in the office as part of our hybrid work environment.
HUB LOCATIONS: Dunwoody, GA; Richardson, TX; Tempe, AZ; or Bloomington, IL
Check out our Enterprise Technology department!
The Data Visualization team is seeking a talented and creative Data Analyst to transform data into meaningful insights across the Enterprise. To be successful in this role, the analyst must be a strategic thinker and can bring a data-driven approach to solving complex business problems. We need an exceptional communicator, passionate about data, collaborative, analytical, and a problem-solver who provides business intelligence (BI) solutions leveraging industry BI tools.
As a Data Analyst in this role you will get to:
- Position data and perform data analysis for use in visualizations that will provide insights into business opportunities.
- Interface with the business areas that are sourcing the data for the various analytical insights.
Highly desired skills:
- Applies in-depth knowledge of visualization and analytics data tools, practices, applications, programming languages and environments to assignments
- Minimum of 5 years developing BI solutions in tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlikSense, or AWS QuickSight
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- SQL/R/Python/DAX experience
SPONSORSHIP: Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity.