Data Processing Analyst (21530)
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking a Data Processing Analyst in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Mine range test data.
- Clean and dissect data to get rid of irrelevant information.
- Analyze and interpret results using statistical tools and techniques.
- Pinpoint trends and patterns in data sets.
- Identify new opportunities for process improvement.
- Provide data reports for management.
- Design, create and maintain databases and data systems.
- Fix code problems and data-related issues.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Associates degree and at least 3 years of related professional experience OR High school diploma /GED and 5 years of related professional experience.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.