Health Technology Data Analytics and Visualization (45751)
- Work on Medicaid and Healthcare Analytics
- Analyze, support and develop data warehouse objects, data quality processes, design and develop fact and dimension tables, logical and physical database design, data modeling, reporting objects and ETL processes.
- Perform Data analysis and profiling
- Interpret the rules for data integration and conversion
- Drive client conversations around technical and functional design and specifications.
- Work in Cloud based environment (AWS or Azure )
- Implement technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
- 3+ years of experience working within a Health Tech environment
- Bachelor's degree
- MMIS experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Experience with one of more of the following: SQL/PLSQL, ETL, Cognos, SAS, R, Python, Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, Business Objects
- Experience working in Cloud based environment (AWS or Azure)
- Healthcare Data Analytics
- Oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint