Salesforce Administrator Senior (20009)
Are you a technology buff with a strong understanding of data who can think outside the box?
Does the thought of taking a company into the Industry 4.0 revolution get you excited?
Do you want to take that excitement and knowledge and work for a world-class organization?
Then apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer!
Our IT team combines a highly skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile operations in the industry!
Salesforce Administrator Sr.
What Will You Do?
You will work as a key member of the Company’s CRM team tasked with maintaining an existing Salesforce implementation, maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of a Salesforce system across B2C retail service, B2B wholesale sales and service, customer service, manufacturing and eCommerce, based on the various organizational and user needs. The Salesforce Administrator will utilize excellent technical and communication skills to interface directly and in a team environment with internal stakeholders and external business partners to understand their needs for developing, administering and enhancing the Company’s Enterprise Salesforce system. This position will serve as the “go-to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions, provide training and complete other duties such as updates, add/remove/change users, custom fields, triggers, cases, and workflows that are associated with a Salesforce Administrator. You will be a point of contact for working with offshore resources on triage, investigation and resolution of production issues reported by users.
What Do You Need?
5 years of application administrator work experience, including supporting team technology projects, Required
- Salesforce technical or administrative experience, Required
- Salesforce Administration Certification (ADM 201), Required
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce, CRM-retail, manufacturing vertical
- Ability to quickly understand how long tasks take to accomplish and to effectively organize and prioritize tasks with the assistance of team members
- Proficient in Salesforce and interest/aptitude in using technology
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement
- Handle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously within established time constraints
- Perform under strong demands in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, internet
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
Who Are We?
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the industry’s broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts in 123 countries.
Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.