Database Administrator (Senior) ( R-00089028 )
Leidos is hiring a Database Administrator (Senior) in Alexandria, VA. We are excited to start providing Information Technology and Software Development support to a federal government customer and helping them to support and modernize their environment and tool suite to better enable their important mission protecting the United States. This position is to support a customer within the Department of Justice on Software Development and Support services. Work is to be performed at a government location in Northern Virginia.
The individual selected for this position will be supporting Application Development for custom applications utilized by the customer. The customer uses Azure Dev Ops (ADO) for managing development efforts, and Service Now as a back-end service desk and ITSM application. Mission applications are currently hosted in the Azure government cloud. The customer uses the SCRUM Agile development methodology; the individual selected for this position will have the needed technical skills and knowledge to complete development tasks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Must be able to use Power BI to support 12 Dashboards and 150 system reports.
- Will provide knowledge and support for the user community to maintain a large portfolio of end user reports.
- Will provide resources for the design, development and maintenance of Dashboards and Tabular Reports in Power BI, including Power BI Data Model and Data Dictionary.
- Will provide Data Analysis as requested by various customers.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience. High school diploma with additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ability to obtain a public trust clearance from Department of Justice, prior to start date
- Ability to maintain a public trust clearance from Department of Justice
- U.S. Citizen
Please note: Work is anticipated to be during the business day, but some after hours on-call support will be required for 24x7 operational systems.
The candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.