Senior Contracts Administrator
Leidos is looking for a candidate to serve as a Contracts Administrator for the Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. The successful candidate will use his or her in expertise in managing and administering large-scale Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts, General Services Administration (GSA) Multiple Award Schedule, Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) and Multiple Award Contracts (MAC). The candidate will be responsible for leading a portfolio of GSA MAS and/or IDIQs managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team. Successful candidate is responsible for the contract life cycle, compliance, reporting, and performance of the IDIQs.
- Provides strategic guidance and contract activities supporting Groups, Capture, Pricing, and Group Contracts organization with reviewing TO RFQ/RFP proposals, compliance to complex enterprise wide IDIQ and GSA Schedules requirements and regulations managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Lead pre and post award negotiations, modifications, close-out, and program support activities for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team.
- Responsible for contractual requirements, deliverables, governing Enterprise IDIQ regulatory requirements (including FAR, DFARS, GSA and other agency supplemental), Price Reductions Clause, Service Contract Act and Wage Determination, Order Level Material requirements, Contractor Teaming Arrangement, Small Business reporting requirements, Cost Accounting System and customer reporting requirements for complex and high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Perform contract audit/review task order activities for high volume IDIQ’s managed by Leidos’ Enterprise IDIQ Contracts Team
- Support periodic contract portfolio reviews to ensure compliance with master contract terms and conditions and project set-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, operations or equivalent
- 4-8+ relevant years of experience administering GSA Multiple Award Schedules and Multiple Award IDIQs contracting environment
- Work experience using FAR, DFARS, GSAR and other non-standard terms and conditions
- Ability to adapt to changing work assignments and shifting priorities
- Must have strong time management skills, multi-task ability and able to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects and assignments under minimal supervision
- Experience using GSA eBuy, GSA ASSIST!, Symphony, and other agency specific applications
- Proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of GSA Technical Data Reporting
- NCMA certification or equivalent is preferred
- Commercial contracts
KDLCPay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00