Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a Splunk Administrator to install and maintain Splunk infrastructure, gather requirements from customers, onboard data, and assist end users with search, dashboards, reports, and knowledge objects in support of the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) NOC.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Administer Splunk in Windows and Linux environments
- Work with existing and custom Splunk applications and add-ons to fulfill customer needs
- Provide operations and maintenance support for a distributed Splunk environment consisting of heavy forwarders, indexers, and search head servers, spanning security, performance, and operational roles
- Editing and maintaining Splunk configuration files and apps
- Onboard data to Splunk via forwarder, scripted inputs, TCP/UDP, and modular inputs from a variety of sources.
- Provider operational support for Splunk Universal Forwarder on Linux and Windows endpoints
- Manage, and support automation solutions for Splunk deployment and orchestration in on-premise and cloud environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT and 4+ years of experience; Additional experience may substitute for degree
- Current Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certification
- Candidate must possess an active DoD TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain CI Poly.
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Preferred
#tn15Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.