Senior Subcontracts Administrator
The Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Subcontracts Administrator (Sr. SCA) to support our Military & Veterans Health Solutions (MVHS) Operation. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment. Under limited supervision, the Senior Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of pricing and terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities. The Sr. SCA’s subcontracts will primarily support of programs across the Department of Veterans Affairs, Indian Health Services, FEDSIM, and Department of Defense customer base.
As noted above, the Sr. SCA’s primary responsibilities include:
- Negotiating NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creating moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Reviewing Prime Contracts and developing Prime Contract Flow-downs
- Evaluating supplier proposal responses.
- Conducting price and cost analyses
- Negotiating pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administering subcontracts in accordance with FAR and DFARS requirements
- Identifying and resolving moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts, while also providing recommendations to management.
- Performing subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzing risks and developing risk mitigation strategies
- Acting as the primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacting with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- Acting as the primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- BA degree and 4 - 8 years prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, electronic spreadsheet, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be US Citizen.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types for complex services and materials
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions and generating quantifiable savings
- Strong organizational, collaborative, written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of FAR and DFARS
- Experience negotiating software and hardware procurements
- Experience resolving subcontractor performance issues
- Working experience with Deltek Costpoint procurement modules
- Experience supporting DCMA Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) Audits
- Experience supporting or leading procurement activities in support of new business capture efforts
- Experience developing and delivering presentations
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.