SharePoint Administrator ( R-00038686 )
Leidos' Defense Group has an opening for a SharePoint/Web Designer to be part of a dynamic team to support the G2 Army MI Enterprise which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. This position will be based at the Pentagon. The ideal candidate will have strong creative thinking skills. They will be responsible for maintaining the SharePoint site to include site organization, coding, publishing, and updates; evaluating site performance with thorough analysis; and ensuring all web properties adhere to security and accessibility guidelines.
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years of related experience. Additional years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree.
- SharePoint design and front-end development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Willingness to work as part of a team, both as member or as a leader
- Ability to maintain workload in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 certification at IAT Level I – Must have A+ CE, Network+ CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP or higher
- Experience with data visualization and data representation.
- Experience in an Agile development work environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Currently possess Computing Environment Certification: CIW Web Developer, Certified Web Developer, or CSS3.
- ITILv3 certification.