Database Administrator (21531)
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking a Database Administrator in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Conduct SQL Server Database Administration.
- Conduct SQL Server SSIS package Administration.
- Architect, design, and implement SQL Database servers and instances.
- Provide technical guidance and support to other members of the development team.
- Data pump creation and maintenance, process of sending data to/from various Amentum/AUTEC/GOVT systems.
- Conduct financial system data analysis for critical financial applications.
- Data discrepancy analysis.
- Support of AUTEC-hosted Maximo system.
- Participate in various other types of testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in an associated discipline or equivalent.
- 5 years related experience working with SQL Server supporting COTS and in-house developed applications built in the Microsoft.Net environment.
- Experience with SSIS.
- SQL technical training, Windows 10 training, and IA certification are required, but may be obtained within 6 months of hire date.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL (SQL Server).
- Experience with IBM Maximo Enterprise Asset Management software.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services is considered a plus.