Project Administrator ( R-00057222-OTHLOC-PL-2D1827 )
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Research Support Team supporting the National Energy Technology Laboratory is seeking a Project Administrator to join our Team in either Pittsburgh, PA or Morgantown, WV.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare and send out purchase requisitions for software, supplies, equipment, and subcontracts (through our PR process, AMP for subcontracts, and STRIPES)
- Shipping and receiving in the warehouse (be able to lift 25lbs)
- Monitors and maintains office supply inventory
- Prepare and edit forms in Adobe
- Purchases under 10k with corporate credit card
- Credit card reconciliation
- Enter Rights in Data requests and Notice of Intents for presentations, manuscripts, presentations, and posters
- Associate degree in business, with 5 years of applicable experience; additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point (create and edit), Adobe, and Internet Explorer
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience with purchasing and/or excel preferred
- Ability to learn and work with many different programs and databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
- Experience with programs such as Cognos Analytics, Costpoint, Services Purchase Orders (SPO), and Non-Purchase Order (NPO)
Driven by our talented workforce, the Integrated Missions Operation builds trust through an array of energy-related IT, environmental science and engineering solutions to meet our customers’ needs.
Key Programs and/or Capabilities:
Command & Control
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.