Lead Subcontracts Administrator ( R-00057535 )
The Civil Group of Leidos is seeking a Lead Subcontract Administrator to support its Exploration and Mission Support Operation in Washington, DC or Gaithersburg, MD or Reston, VA or Webster, TX or Oak Ridge, TN. This role will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract management activities for multiple Federal Civilian programs.
The Lead Subcontract Administrator will manage overall subcontract compliance for multiple programs in accordance with contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations. The selected candidate will be a motivated leader and a self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Lead Subcontract Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and teaming agreements, preparation of solicitation packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration, issue resolution, and closeout activities.
- Negotiates NDAs and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Develops prime contract flow down documents.
- Coordinates closely with the Contract Administrator assigned to programs to ensure subcontracting activities and prime contract flow downs are carried out in a manner consistent with prime contract requirements and operational objectives.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Offers strategic suggestions for subcontract negotiations
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity – up to 40 subcontracts per program.
- Contributes to revenue recognition with timely processing of subcontract requirements
- Identifies and resolves moderate to complex issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and makes recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyzes risks and identifies risk mitigations.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the program for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers, as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and the drive to work issues to resolution.
- Serves as a mentor for junior staff
- Engages as a member of prime proposal teams and manages multiple capture efforts simultaneously
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field with 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Prefer experience in subcontracting services and purchasing non-commercial equipment and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Experience with IT Services.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
- Working knowledge of CPSR compliance requirements.
External Referral Bonus:EligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:2000.00Potential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:NoneTravel:NoScheduled Weekly Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:ContractsPay Range: