Senior Database Administrator (29349)
Amentum is seeking a Senior Database Administrator to join our team in McLean, VA! Must be a U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security/SCI clearance.
- Manage Maximo Enterprise Asset Management CMMS System in a Maximo 7.6.x environments (PROD, UAT, TEST, STAGE).
- Serve as primary contact for Maximo EAM System Users and IT support.
- Manage Maximo EAM System administration and configuration modules; work-flow/designer development and administration.
- Support and maintain Maximo CMMS System reports using embedded reporting; run queries and create ad hoc reports.
- Provide technical training as needed, to CMMS users.
- Serve as liaison between customer, vendor, and Maximo EAM System Users to resolve issues.
- Monitor Maximo CMMS System performance; troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Assist in adding, modifying and granting access to Maximo EAM System.
- Assist IT/MIS Manager: Identify and prioritize pending project activities on a weekly basis and manage assigned issues to closure and confirm that appropriate corrective actions are taken to resolve documented issues. Specific task assigned will be technical as well as administrative in nature.
- Write complex SQL statements including multi-table joins, outer joins, pivot result sets, and hierarchical queries.
- Utilize programming languages (java and/or python), troubleshooting techniques, database structures, triggers and procedures, application server platforms, and middle-ware and operating systems.
- Utilize familiarity of ORACLE, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Tomcat, Eclipse IDE.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Five (5) to seven (7) years minimum of related experience is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills and familiarity with word processing, database, spreadsheet programs and integrated software applications are required.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance preferred