Database Administrator ( R-00060664 )
Leidos Heath group is seeking a Database Administrator to work independently to design and implement data warehouse modules based on written requirements, manage multiple complex tasks with tight deadlines, and proactively seek assistance from a variety of subject matter experts. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of database programming (T-SQL) and implementing advanced T-SQL features and a good understanding of the data development lifecycle and the tools that support it, such as SSIS design tools, metadata concepts and strategies, knowledge of data modeling concepts and layers in between, dimensional modeling principles, and program data processing cycles (ETL).
This position is 100% remote.
Knowledge of the following required;
- Visual Studio, SSMS, SSIS, and other SQL tools.
- source code versioning techniques in the context of SVN or TFS.
- Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- DTS conversion.
- Programming within Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ and T-SQL.
- Migrating data from legacy systems into latest data models.
- Monitoring production environment performance on a daily basis.
- Automating upkeep of production database server environment.
- Experience working in an agile environment
Required for Consideration
- Post-Secondary or equivalent. Security + certification preferred.
- 3+ years' work experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Due to Military Contract Requirements, Candidates must be US citizens who are clearable for a DoD clearance