Lead Subcontracts Administrator ( R-00066168 )
The Intelligence Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for a Lead Subcontracts Administrator. In this position the SCA will lead full life cycle (“cradle-to-grave”) subcontract administration activities for various US and International government programs. Responsible for developing, negotiating and administering subcontract agreements of moderate to high dollar value risk, creativity and complexity. Responsibilities include creating solicitations for work, analyzing and estimating costs, negotiating specifications and/or statements of work, pricing, period of performance and contractual deliverables and provisions. Also ensures compliance with contract specifications and deliverables during the life of the contract.
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses
- Conducts cost and price analysis
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractor
- Perform subcontractor setup process for all new subcontractors with adherence to Leidos requirements, including documentation collection, submission, and tracking approval process
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management
- Performs subcontract closeout activities
- Provide support for new business/proposal support
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Prepares and maintains auditable files in compliance with Government and Leidos requirements
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration OR a related field with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration.
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Proposal support experience
- Strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFARS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally with subcontractors to drive results
- Deltek/Costpoint experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
- Active TS/SCI with poly