Enterprise Systems Integrator Strategy and Funnel Development Executive
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The primary purpose of the role is to build a SI joint GTM sales funnel with our partner ecosystem. These opportunities in the sales funnel will mostly be SI Led opportunities. The ultimate goal is to close/win opportunities that generate revenue and adoption for Verizon private networks, 5G, FWA, MEC, and NaaS.
Together with our partners this candidate will identify, qualify and pursue short to medium range client opportunity development activity in alignment with the partner business development strategy and target market. The candidate will be responsible for the cultivation, development and qualification of client transformation opportunities that leverage capabilities from both our partners and Verizon in collaboration with Verizon core/SI/Pursuit sales teams to develop the joint GTM sales funnel. Following a structured opportunity development framework and governance program to deliver consistent and predictable outcomes.
In this strategic leadership role you will collaborate with third-party organizations, clients, and a broad range of internal Verizon stakeholders in order to co-create the large and transformational opportunities that are vital to Verizon future growth strategy. In this role you will:
- Serve as the primary interface to the SI for Joint GTM funnel development.
- Identify, explore, and develop Partner Business Development joint GTM Opportunities.
- Assess potential targets to accomplish overall Partnership lighthouse account goals/targets. Analyze and prioritize suspect client opportunities based on intelligence for demand for partner solution business outcomes.
- Collaborate with SI and VZ teams to create account strategy/plans including immediate, and long-to-medium term client positioning strategy.
- Drive execution of account plan thru qualify stage and then drive structured handover of client opportunities to appropriate pursuit teams.
- Maintain a supportive role as needed for opportunity to move to the contract stage.
- Maintain accurate opportunity plan/status and present targets, KPIs, and progress in accurate and consumable executive readouts.
Where you’ll be working:
NY/NJ/CA/CO are the preferred locations but are not necessary. This hybrid role will have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days as set by the manager.
What we’re looking for...
This is primarily a partner and customer-facing solution business development role, and as such you will require excellent relationship management skills and a proven track record in developing trusted business relationships with decision makers up to boardroom/C-level.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Five or more years of prior experience in transformational Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) solution selling.
- Experience in transformational ICT sales (e.g., software defined networking, unified communications, managed network services, cloud services, digital security).
- Experience in developing relationships with SI partners and generating qualified opportunities.
- Sales quota carrying background.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver’s license.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and client facing skills.
- Highly-developed analytical skills.
- An advanced understanding of business development lifecycles and associated best practice methodology.
- An entrepreneurial spirit or background.
- The ability to understand the changing dynamics of a client opportunity and the teams that are required to win the opportunity.
- The ability to bring these teams together and drive a productive collaborative and successful account/opportunity execution plan.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401 (k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives,we’ve got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California or Colorado work location, the compensation range for this position is between $147,000 and $273,000 based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part-time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.