On Site Technology Support (34424)
- Perform hardware and software configuration, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Engage with vendors to coordinate hardware repairs for laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- Provide one-on-one and group training for peers and customers, including onboarding of new hires.
- Participate in after hours support program on rotating basis.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or equivalent work experience providing client facing technical support configuring, installing, fixing and repairing laptop hardware/software and mobile device technologies.
- Experienced in providing end user support with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printers and smartphone technology along with MS Windows and MAC OS, MSOffice 365 products and other cloud-based technologies.
- General understanding of technology and infrastructure including networking concepts, unified communications, hardware components and cybersecurity.
- Ability to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of desktop security and compliance applications.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience providing technology support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- Ability to apply strong problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose and implement appropriate resolution, both in-person and virtually using remote control tools such as GoToAssist and MSRA.
- Experienced technology professional with extraordinary customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills to promote ITS services and deliver premier user experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
- Ability to build rapport and cultivate strong business relationships
- General knowledge of scripting languages (AutoIT, VBscript, C#, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow incident tracking system.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business).