IHS EDR Site Manager
Leidos is seeking Site Manager for the Indian Health Service (IHS) Electronic Dental Record (EDR) Program that is a remote US position with a 70% travel requirement.
The IHS EDR program currently implements EDR in multiple AI/AN dental clinics throughout the US. The IHS Division of Oral Health (DOH) is responsible for providing dental services to over 2.7 million AI/AN in more than 400 IHS hospitals and health care centers. The IHS DOH Electronic Dental Record (EDR) system presently deployed is Dentrix Enterprise which interfaces with multiple EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems and Digital X-Ray applications.
The Site manager position is to manage, monitor and provide oversight on IHS EDR new implementations, site assessments and upgrades in conjunction with 3rd party hardware and software vendors. The day-to-day operations and oversight role of the Site manager will include scheduling calls between IHS sites and 3rd party vendors, which support a variety of services, to ensure the successful deployment of the EDR system. EDR Services include EDR software support, training, and interfaces to EHR and Digital X-ray acquisition applications. Site managers will also provide onsite services and oversight for new implementations which include Site Assessments, Installations, and I&A (Installation and Acceptance) testing sign offs which verifies that the EDR deployment was successful. The Site manager responsibility is to ensure client satisfaction and to work with EDR team members, other company departments, and external vendors to make sure customer needs are met. Managing multiple new implementations and upgrades with defined project deliverables will be part of the site manger daily workload. Creativity and accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different job requests as well as adding value to job accomplishments is expected.
Responsibilities for Site Manager
- Coordinate internal Leidos resources and third parties/vendors for the successful execution of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Coordinate, schedule, and host all new implementation and upgrade in-person and remote project calls
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Verify resource availability and allocation in an efficient manner
- Track project progress through an online Administration Tool, ensuring all data is updated and accurate
- Manage all project schedules, meet all project milestones, and adjust as needed
- Provide project updates to stakeholders throughout each project phase
- Provide assigned project deliverables for new implementations and upgrades
- Onsite site visits to provide oversight on new implementations which include Site Assessments, Installations, and Installation & Acceptance testing.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and continuously update SOPs
Qualifications for Site Manager
- Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline and 5+ years of application testing/system engineering experience, preferably in a healthcare environment.
- 5 years of project management experience in an application deployment environment.
- 5 years of experience with basic knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server Software to include Windows 10, Windows Server 2016-2019, and SQL Server.
- Experience with software application interface testing
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Deliver results successfully and on-time in a fast-paced multi-project environment
- Self-starter with highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
hhsnihPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.