GEOINT Intelligence Collection Manager
DescriptionJob Description:Job Description:
Leidos has an immediate opening for an GEOINT Collection Manager in McLean, VA. This position will provide on-site support to Collection Analysts and Line Analysts in submission of GEOINT Collection Requirements (HCRs), AdHoc GEOINT Requirements (AHRs) Source Directed Requirements (SDRs). Secondary responsibilities may include the submission of national-level and commercial GEOINT, SIGINT, OSINT and MASINT collection requirements.
The successful candidate will have specialized HUMINT, SIGINT or GEOINT collection management skills and experience using National level collection tasking systems. The GEOINT Collection Manager performs the following duties including but not limited to:
•Research, develop, draft, coordinate, monitor, and task complex GEOINT collection requirements (HCRs, AHRs, SDR, SIGINT or GEOINT.
•Interface and collaborate with all-source analysts.
•Coordinate with requestor and mission partners to determine required/desired parameters.
•Notify requestor of accomplishment and satisfaction data.
•Elicit feedback from requestor and take appropriate action.
•Develop and use advanced queries to provide collection metrics to support analytic products.
•Provide collection capability training to junior analysts.
•Requires a BA degree or 4-8 years of prior relevant Intelligence Community experience.
• 2-4 years specifically with Collection Requirements Management (CRM) experience in HUMINT.
• 2-4 years specifically with experience using one of the following tasking systems; CREATMS, CHROME, RIGHTMS, or HOTR for HUMINT tasking, GIMS for GEOINT tasking, NSRP for SIGINT tasking, OSCAR for OSINT tasking, NMRS for MASINT tasking, CRATE for All Source.
• Experience using any of the following systems CREATMS, HOT-R, CHROME, NSRP, RIGHTMS, GIMS or OSCAR.
• Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication skills to collaborate closely with government and contractor personnel.
• 2-4 years’ experience as a GEOINT, SIGINT, MASINT or OSINT CRM (meaning experience in 2 or more than one of INTs above. preferably
GEOINT, SIGINT or MASINT)
Clearance: TS/SCI with PolyPay Range:
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.