At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to fill a Configuration Manager position within the Analysis Solutions Division (ASD) to support the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC). This role will be responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. The individual will work on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines. This individual will use or recommend automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures. This roll will Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life and perform change control and configuration audits. The Customer utilizes an Agile Framework to plan and successfully complete all initiatives. The work location is in Bethesda at the Intelligence Community Campus.
- Develop design and establishes configuration management planning documentation and procedures.
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance on CM best practice methods, standards, and requirements to individuals responsible for software lifecycle management.
- Monitor and manage corrective action plans
- Implement process improvement responses
- Perform Change Control
- Conduct Configuration Audits
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant experience, additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Experience working with Continuous Integrations tools such as Jenkins
- Experience designing and managing a CMDB
- Experience working in an AGILE environment
- Experience in managing development and delivery of multiple overlapping Releases
- Knowledge of enterprise-level applications, including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), EDI, CRM, data warehouses, etc. and ERP applications (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP)
- Experience managing hardware and software configuration baselines
- Familiarity with Risk and Issue Management
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Track record of working effectively within a team, and support to peers toward improved processes and results
- TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph required
- US Citizenship is required due to the nature of the government contracts we support.
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Experience operating and maintaining systems in a Windows environment
- Certification relating to VMware (VCA/VCP)
- Experience with SAN or network storage setup and administration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Hyper Converged Infrastructure (HCI) concepts and solutions
- Experience with troubleshooting within a security environment
- Experience with backup and restore procedures
- DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP along with an appropriate computing environment (CE) certification)
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.