IT Manager - TS/SCI with Poly
The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos is currently seeking an Information Technology (IT) Manager to support the OASIS program requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located at a remote operating facility in the Alice Springs, Australia area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Provide all customer-facing aspects for Platform IT Operations across multiple development, test, integration, and production environments, including a worldwide service desk, major incident management, day-to-day operational support, and end-to-end customer relationship management. Includes all service management capabilities to ensure IT Operations is meeting platform service requirements across the system.
- Manage Government-Contractor IT Systems and serve as the primary technical and managerial interface between the Contractor and the Government Customer
- Manage and oversee the maintenance and operational performance of IT-managed applications once they have been placed in production.
- Offer innovative solutions that meet clients’ needs while remaining cost effective and help with process improvements
- Ensure successful operation of current technologies while determining future operational technologies that will improve stability and scalability.
- Manage projects by creating timelines, adhering to budgets, and assigning staff members
- Track progress against the plan and create metrics
- Create reports for top management of system overview, performance, upcoming features, etc.
- Provide technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Work as communicator, and collaborator in a multi project, multi contractor environment.
- Identify and communicate risks in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain operational plans and procedures and records of status, risks, issues, and completed projects.
- Requires a BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems Management, or equivalent experience and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing projects of similar size, scope, and complexity
- Minimum of two (2) consecutive years of supervisory experience in IT management
- Active TS/SCI with a Polygraph is required
- Certified IT professional
- Demonstrated experience in help desk activities, recapitalization, networks, development of system security plans, and protected communication technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Documented experience in IC IT systems including implementing INFOSEC policies and procedures
- Experience providing high quality customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making ability and sound judgment with strong attention to detail.
- ITIL Certification. Experience with ITIL service management processes and tools
- Experience with creating presentations, reports and metrics
- Expertise in managing transaction workflow and messaging middleware solutions, including queues, messaging middleware, and other types of connectivity software that control message queues or transaction flows
- Experience with creating and tracking plans
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.