Senior Manager, MS&T Site Labeling Operations
Working with Us
Challenging. Meaningful. Life-changing. Those aren’t words that are usually associated with a job. But working at Bristol Myers Squibb is anything but usual. Here, uniquely interesting work happens every day, in every department. From optimizing a production line to the latest breakthroughs in cell therapy, this is work that transforms the lives of patients, and the careers of those who do it. You’ll get the chance to grow and thrive through opportunities uncommon in scale and scope, alongside high-achieving teams rich in diversity. Take your career farther than you thought possible.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives. Read more: careers.bms.com/working-with-us
Position: Senior Manager, MS&T Site Labeling Operations
Location: Summit, New Jersey
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Leadership for labeling project management, strategic and tactical label change planning and forecasting of new product markets and indications launches to ensure the Cell Therapy Operations organization meets its performance objectives. The position will lead in-process and packaging artwork strategy and shared label strategy across the product lifecycle. Responsibility to deliver in cross functional teams and drive alignment for labeling projects including manufacturing, engineering, regulatory and supply chain to achieve the Ideal Label. Ensures assurance of supply and compliance to content for new product markets and indications launches, safety updates and other core labeling programs.
- Site product leadership for strategic and tactical planning for label change projects
- Responsibility for the creation, accuracy, and completeness of label change projects within the Manufacturing Execution System
- Project Management responsibility within the system for Production, Design and Asset workflows
- Lead label change projects and associated deliverables for launches, site transfers, country/area specific changes, issue resolution and other labeling focused projects
- Lead the periodic formal review process for label change management and develop and report performance metrics within label change execution
- Ownership and leadership role within the Packaging and Artwork Strategy
- Lead shared label strategy development and maintenance over the product life cycle
- Change Plan ownership for labeling operations
- Act as owner for specific labeling business processes and assume role of documentation subject matter expert
- Lead role to represent SLO in early development labeling work including functioning as lead for labeling launch activity
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, Business or Supply Chain and minimum of 8 years’ experience in Operations, Regulatory or Quality environment
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral)
- Experience working effectively across different cultures, multiple functional areas and in complex matrix environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management and personnel
- Demonstrated success in negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a proven ability to drive cross functional collaboration
- Understands Regulatory, Quality and Supply Chain aspects of labeling and impact of non-compliance
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting Cell Therapy products, specifically regulations and standards affecting the Packaging and Labeling Quality System
Why You Should Apply
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
If you come across a role that intrigues you but doesn’t perfectly line up with your resume, we encourage you to apply anyway. You could be one step away from work that will transform your life and career.
Uniquely Interesting Work, Life-changing Careers
With a single vision as inspiring as “Transforming patients’ lives through science™ ”, every BMS employee plays an integral role in work that goes far beyond ordinary. Each of us is empowered to apply our individual talents and unique perspectives in an inclusive culture, promoting diversity in clinical trials, while our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Physical presence at the BMS worksite or physical presence in the field is a necessary job function of this role, which the Company deems critical to collaboration, innovation, productivity, employee well-being and engagement, and it enhances the Company culture.
To protect the safety of our workforce, customers, patients and communities, the policy of the Company requires all employees and workers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have received an exception based on an approved request for a medical or religious reasonable accommodation. Therefore, all BMS applicants seeking a role located in the U.S. and Puerto Rico must confirm that they have already received or are willing to receive the full COVID-19 vaccination by their start date as a qualification of the role and condition of employment. This requirement is subject to state and local law restrictions and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions such as Montana. This requirement is also subject to discussions with collective bargaining representatives in the U.S.
BMS is dedicated to ensuring that people with disabilities can perform complex functions through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Applicants can request an accommodation prior to accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, or in any part of the recruitment process, direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal Employment Opportunity statement.
BMS will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, pursuant to applicable laws in your area.
Any data processed in connection with role applications will be treated in accordance with applicable data privacy policies and regulations.