Senior Software Engineer - DevOps
● Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals.
● Public and Private cloud solutions (AWS-Good to have, GCP, Azure)
● Experience in distributed systems and micro-service based architectures.
● Knowledge about CI/CD practices, Deployment patterns and relevant toolsets.
● Practical experience with K8s, envoy, API gateway, Service Mesh
● Infrastructure as code & Configuration management with tools like Terraform, Chef, Cloudformation etc
● Worked on observability practices and toolchains (Monitoring, Metrics, Logging, Alerts & Tracing) (Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Relic, Datadog, ELK, EFK )
● Programming with Python or Java is a must.
● Strong in analytical problem solving and looking beyond what's obvious.
● Proven influencing skills and experience - the ability to drive change and to influence globally dispersed teams not under Direct Management
● Multi-cloud experience with AWS / Azure / GCP
● Professional certifications with AWS / Azure / GCP desirable
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent qualification or higher.
6+ Years of IT industry experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.