DevOps Integration Engineer ( R-00067588-OTHLOC-6314 )
Leidos has an immediate opening for a DevOps Integration Engineer supporting the Mission Planning development program in Orlando, FL.
The successful candidate will be energetic, curious, organized and comfortable working as a part of a team in a collaborative environment. Under supervision, general responsibilities will include the following
- Creation (and continuous maintenance) of software microservices and other products in an Azure cloud-based Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline, supporting Air Force & Navy Next Generation Mission Planning Systems.
- Architecture and Design of a Kubernetes system supporting the Mission Planning Application
- Review of performance and integration issues within the applications within a CI/CD pipelines
- Coordination with developers of Mission Planning components and provide recommendation on future updates.
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Level Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related field and 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong experience working/administrating in a linux docker/microservice environment
- Experience with, and a thorough knowledge of, microservice integration
- Demonstrated experience with latest web technologies (Node, NPM, React, Redux)
- Experience with Spring Microservice Infrastructure, RabbitMQ, Steeltoe, Swagger
- Strong knowledge of both Linux and Windows Environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with multiple contractors, government agencies and other mission planning stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of software version control tools such as GIT
- Hands-on experience with an object oriented programming language (Visual Basic, VB.NET, C#, C++, or Java)
- Experience with Azure DevOps/Atlassian Tool Suite
- Hands on experience with a scripting programming language (i.e., PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Virtual Machine environments, VMWare, Terraform, Docker containers (Windows and Linux), and the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment philosophy
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment (Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus)