Senior DevOps Engineer ( R-00067925 )
DescriptionJob Description:Senior DevOps EngineerLooking for an opportunity to make an impact?...
We are in search of an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our task force. You will be based in London (Northwood).
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams in the UK to address some of the most complex problems in defence, government, safety and security, and transportation. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Review and perform due diligence on the existing customer application estate
- Understand current application configuration and integrations on legacy OS's and rehost existing applications into new VMWare environments
- Plan and automate required data migrations
- Author or contribute to migration planning
- Deploy CI/CD toolchains into VMWare environments
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Windows 10 and RHEL OS’s
- Virtualisation – VMWare
- Creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Ansible, Git
- Scripting skills using PowerShell primarily but also Python and Bash
- Containerisation of applications using Docker and orchestration using Kubernetes
You Might Also Have:
- Knowledge of Geospatial Applications – ArcGIS, OpenSource, COTS
- Knowledge of imagery tooling and applications
- AWS hosting and automation
- Clearance to Start DV
- Clearance for Role DV
- £56,300 - £71,750 p/a, with potential to increase for truly exceptional performance at assessment
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.Pay Range: