AWS DevOps Engineer ( R-00073569 )
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a AWS Cloud DevOps Engineer for the Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract.
This role is primary remote but will also require onsite visits to Ft. Meade, MD. One must live within driving distance to Ft. Meade, MD to be considered for this role.
This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
In this role, you will:
- Design, develop and implement DevOps capabilities across various project teams.
- Install, configure and maintain all tools needed to accomplish the following DevSecOps functions: source control management, continuous integration, deployment, monitoring, repository management, provisioning, release management, logging, building, testing, containerization, collaboration and security.
- Design, develop, configure and manage mixed Windows and Linux environments
- Implement cost-control strategies for Cloud-based workloads in AWS.
- Make network models with diagrams and graphic representations
- Leverage programming and scripting languages including Python, Bash, Terraform, CloudFormation and Powershell
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline w/ 8 years of relevant experience or Master’s Degree in a related discipline w/ 6 years. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to obtain DoD SECRET clearance
Experience with the following:
- 2-3 years of experience in Amazon Web Services administration and operations
- Designing and monitoring the enterprise-wide scalable operations in AWS Cloud environments
- Provisioning, configuring, managing AWS services such as VPC/Subnet/Security Group, EC2, ECS, CLI, S3, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Lambda, Config and IAM.
- Reviewing and developing AWS technical designs, frameworks, implementation solutions and DevOps and DevSecOps tools implementation
- Setting-up pipelines and integrating CI/CD processes using Jenkins, artifactory and bitbucket
- Supporting and developing containerized CI/CD deployment such as Docker, Open shift and Kubernetes
- Deploying infrastructure using cloud formation
Knowledge of the following:
- Current and emerging technologies across multiple domains including network, database, endpoint, virtual computing, cloud computing
- Scripting in python and terraform
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- Experience with Multi cloud management
- Knowledge in complex application integration
External Referral EligiblePay Range: