Full Stack Web Developer TS/SCI Required ( R-00084239 )
An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Improve functionality of existing NGA records management tools, such as the Office File Planning database, SF 135 Records Transfer Application, Records Transfer Web Application, Inventory Management database, Information Officer database, and NGA Forms Development
- Design, develop, and test web-based applications
- Maintain the current VB.Net system
- Develop flow diagrams and/or pseudo-code to present to the customer
- Produce appropriate technical documentation on the design and functionality of the tools
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain a polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 2 to 6 years of prior relevant experience in a related information management field.
- Experience designing and developing applications in VB.Net, Python, and web-based content delivery.
- Ability to analyze, extract, summarize and identify significant trends to improve tools and identify potential issues, prepare and present findings, or recommend action involving the analysis of complex problems related to databases and/or software utilization.
- Experience with Records Management tools
- Ability travel for the position.
- A Master’s Degree or higher in business, computer science, library science, graphic design, engineering, programming, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.