Full Stack Developer ( R-00084373 )
The Leidos Spatial Solutions team has an opening for an experienced full stack software lead developer to provide software maintenance and engineering support under the Foundation Sustainment Services contract.
Primary responsibilities include the development and delivery of corrective, adaptive, preventive & perfective maintenance which includes: debugging, workflow management, identify placements of alerts and alarms. Additionally be able to provide methods to automatically deploy existing or newly identified services, COTs and GOTs products, custom code, and software developed by the Government to provide an overall solution that meets program and product owner objectives.
- Requires BA/BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience; OR 4 years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- Thorough understanding of at least one of the following interfaces and formats: standard web services protocols (e.g., SOAP, REST, and OGC), NiFi, Tomcat, Python and ML.
- Experience working with different ML models, such as, but not limited to the following: Convolutional neural network, Natural language, Computer vision, object detection and classification, text parsing algorithms.
- Demonstrated understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ground Truth.
- Experience with delivery of a software maintenance solution using Agile software delivery techniques.
- Experience in integrating software, COTs, GOTS, FOSS, and capabilities into a baseline and making them an operational whole.
- Experience with proprietary and open source GIS applications and database services such as OpenGeo, ArcGIS Server, PostGIS and PostgreSQL, Oracle Spatial.
- Thorough understanding of the following program languages and systems (at least one of the following): JAVA, PHP, JBOSS, Tomcat, Linux, Windows, Arcpy.
- Thorough understanding of integrating systems, databases of varying architecture.
- Experience with integrating security components with applications and databases.
- Extensive experience with AWS services.
- OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs
- Familiarity with Configuration Management and Request for Change process for review and assessment.
- At least 5 years of experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools
- AWS Solutions or DevOps certification
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)