JAVA Full Stack Developer ( R-00088804 )
Are you interested in working with passionate and dedicated team members who are pushing boundaries in Customer spaces?
Do you have proven AWS cloud experience?
Do you Agile Dev/Ops experience?
Leidos is hiring a JAVA software developer to work with a dynamic and fast paced full lifecycle Agile Software Development program in Washington, DC. Our program works to develop and maintain a translation workflow tool to facilitate linguistics for the Intelligence Community.
The successful SW developer will work daily with technical leadership and their cross functions development teammates to develop technical features and enhancements in alignment with our Agile Release Train.
- Provide high quality full stack software development support as a software developer
- Work to develop and build out customer requirements for technical implementation
- Provides unique insight into software development best practices in AWS cloud environments
- Aid in performing engineering studies and prototype for future system and architecture enhancements
- Assist in the following engineering practices for the language translation workflow tool:
- Assist in systems or subsystems architecture and design
- Assist in systems or subsystems requirements
- Assist systems or subsystems deployments
- Assist in integration of tools / technologies / systems
- Attend Daily Scrum meetings
- 2 or more years of experience as a software engineer with demonstrated success in performing appropriate functions within large software development programs;
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- 3 or more years of experience with Oracle and SOA interfaces to web-based applications;
- Experience with Agile software development processes
- Knowledge of HLT software systems, customer relationship management software,
- and/or workflow management systems
- Experience with software profiling and performance tuning
- Experience performing manual software assurance reviews and/or automated software
- assurance reviews of the developed software
- Experience with DevOps frameworks and tools
- Experience with cloud-based software development
- Functions of this role shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Analyze users’ needs;
- Software design and development, and
- Design, assemble, test, document, and maintain software or systems.
- Candidates with an active TS/SCI with poly will have priority
- Experience with cloud based AWS systems
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- Experience with Oracle RDS Databases
- Certification as an Amazon Web Services Certified Associate
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.