Full Stack .NET Developer (Hybrid)
Amentum is currently seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer to support an IT Managed Services program in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The overall program includes a 500+ work force performing Enterprise IT support, Service Desk, and Telecommunications support across multiple facilities and locations, for classified and unclassified telecommunications and information technology (IT) systems.
Please note: While this role supports remote work you MUST be able to go on-site in Albuquerque, NM occasionally.
You will be a part of a team that provides development and support, agile, integrated, process-based software solutions that enable the national laboratory to achieve its business and mission objectives.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management systems and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- Work Remotely with occasional trips onsite.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q Government Clearance. Note: US Citizenship is required to obtain a TOP SECRET (TS) or DOE Q Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar) and 8 Years of experience OR Associate's degree in Computer Science (or similar) and 10 Years of experience OR a High School degree/GED and 12 years of experience.
- Full Stack .NET (C#)
- TSQL and/or PL/SQL
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.