Full Stack Engineer for SaaS product
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
In this position, the candidate will work as a full stack engineer for a SaaS product. The product will be deployed on both the public and private cloud. They will be part of a dynamic team that has various skill sets and experience levels. They will join a high performance culture that is built on coordination, co-operation and empathy. The team is 15+ in size and the candidate will be required to collaborate, lead, learn and execute with the team.Some of the responsibilities include (but not limited to) -
- Will work on a high paced development environment where in production releases are done every week.
- Will deliver code that is consistent and works as a unit and based on the requirements from various stake holders.
- Will participate in the daily scrums and provide status and receive directions on a daily basis to / from the scrum master / manager.
- Will work with design architects in the team to understand design and contribute back to design.
- Will provide estimates of task and help in the overall planning of the project.
- Will collaborate within the team submitting code reviews to peers, understanding the review comments and addressing them as appropriate.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience in ReactJS, NodeJS, Java Script, RestAPI, XML, JSON, Java, Selenium, Dockers, Cloud
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
3+ years of experience in ReactJS, NodeJS, Java Script, RestAPI, XML, JSON, Java, Selenium, Dockers, Cloud
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
- Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being
- Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs
- Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law
- Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences
The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM