Ops Jr Full Stack Developer ( R-00051722 )
Leidos has an opening for an experienced Jr Full Sack Software Developer to modify existing GOTS code and integrate open source software solutions for display and analysis within Aeronautical Production Systems.
Primary responsibilities will involve using cloud computing expertise to provide the system administration and modification of existing GOTS code to integrate open source software solutions for display in a web application. This role includes .NET application development within Redux and React frameworks, using various open source packages for visualization and data filtering and code modifications that shall apply best practices in unit and build testing. Other duties include working with PostgreSQL, Entity, Visual Studio and familiarity with JSON APIs. This role includes documentation of new and existing functionality within software version control repositories (gitlab) and utilizing DevOps principals and tools (Jenkins) to deliver new features within an Agile construct
- Requires BS degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in either software development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualization environment.
- At least 1 year of experience with unit testing, continuous integration tools, and git version control
- Must currently possess an active TS/SCI clearance
- At least 1 years of experience with Linux and/or Windows system administration
- At least 1 years of experience with DoD Aeronautical Datasets
- At least 1 year of experience with AWS cloud formation templates
- At least 1 year of experience with Node, NPM, Swashbuckle, REST API, Sass
- At least 1 year of experience with configuration management tools
- AWS Solutions or DevOps certification
- Team Collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph