Senior Full Stack Software Developer - Innovation Lab ( R-00070483 )
Leidos is seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Developer for our Innovation Lab on our SSA ITSSC II program in Baltimore, MD who has the skill, desire and passion to design and develop innovative ideas with latest emerging tools technologies by applying Rapid Application Development techniques. You will work with program leadership & teams within Leidos and customers to accelerate innovation by developing and refining strategy, creating proof-of-concepts to demonstrate capabilities to address customer challenges. You will effectively use your abilities in software development, data modeling, DevOps, security, integration, configuration, and visualization.
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family where you will be:
Find your "Why" with us!
- Communicating effectively with executive management, demonstrate reference implementations, and provide strategic recommendations based on the findings
- Part of a team that will require both collaborating within the team(s) and individually responsible for the project
- Share progress updates with management and the team on a timely basis
Our team is looking to add a well-rounded strategic individual that has experience and knowledge in various areas listed in the Technical Skills section below:
- Development Frameworks: Including but not limited to Hibernate, Spring Ecosystem, Angular.js, jQuery
- Application Servers: Including but not limited to Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss, NodeJS, Flask
- Cloud infrastructure: AWS (Amazon Web Services), Azure, Google Cloud
- Virtual Environments: VirtualBox, Vagrant, VMware, Linux on Windows
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Automation & Configuration: Bash Script, Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, CloudFormation
- BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Telework - There may be an occasional need for the candidate to come into the office and work with us periodically and/or of they have a customer meeting.’Pay Range: