Leidos is looking for a candidate to support survey design, development, implementation, and analysis, as well as running focus groups, and briefing results to customer stakeholders. Surveys will focus on issues related to customer workforce perceptions and morale on topics such as communication, diversity and inclusion, promotion selection, and management support. This involves using customer-provided survey tools. Some surveys will be part of a continuing series that provides an ability to see trends over time.
The office provides business analytics primarily using structured datasets, but values surveys to fill in knowledge gaps that structured data does not provide. The successful candidate should be someone who is creative and independent, and is capable of managing many tasks at the same time. The candidate needs to have excellent communications skills and be capable of imparting insights orally and through written analytic products.
- Consult with customer stakeholders to frame survey design and create responsive questions.
- Create and run surveys in customer-provided applications.
- Run focus groups to generate more in-depth data and analyze that data in conjunction with survey data.
- Direct, manage, and mentor junior team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members, such as methodologists and database developers, to compile survey results, including through online dashboards.
- Bachelor's Degree in a field relevant to survey design and communications.
- At least 4+ years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Experience working with MS Access, SQL Server or Oracle databases and with Tableau or Power BI dashboard software.
- Experience with Intelligence Community workforce and with issues unique to that environment.